Learn about using styled-components.
- [Instructor] In our last video, we added styled…components to our list of dependencies, and we also…created this nav toggle button in our style directory.…Then we brought it in on our nav drawer.…Now, we're going to make sure the nav toggle button…stays to the right of the drawer by adding an…actual styled component.…The way I create a styled component is by first…creating a variable and naming it, I'm going to call this…one stay visible,…and then I set it equal to styled div,…and then begin a template literal.…
- Installing local dependencies
- Generating a starter project
- Deploying to Heroku
- Planning your development process
- Using styled-components
- Styling for mobile
- Setting up models on Graphcool
- Creating Relay mutations
- Adding Relay to your authentication flow
- Protecting routes with authentication
Skill Level Intermediate
2. Deployment Environments
3. App Functionality
4. Implementing Libraries
5. Creating Components
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.