In this video, Emmanuel Henri provides you with some details around where to find the exercise files and how to use them. Each video has a start and end state of the app, and can be used accordingly to follow along.
- [Instructor] To get the exercise files, on the course page simply click on the tab named Exercise Files, then download the zip file. Then simply extract the zip file and move the folder to your desktop. So, once you have the exercise files extracted to your desktop, you can go to any of the chapters or videos that we are currently on, and then select a start state or end state of that video. And the way you actually use the exercise files is, for example, this is the currently running project that we've created from the first video.
And you would simply copy and paste from that particular video to the directory, here. So, let's go ahead and do that, so let's say, for example, we are starting video 02_03. Then copy all those files, paste them here, yes, apply to all. Then go inside of the editor that you're using, in this case we're using VS Code. And then use Terminal, in View click on Integrated Terminal, or use the shortcut.
And then you'd be able to start the project, like so. And you won't miss a beat. So, please keep in mind that sometimes the code is a work in progress, and if you run clap dev, the application won't run and may return an error. So, this is expected and won't affect your ability to follow along.
- Working with the Electrode and Electrify libraries
- React project organization
- State management with redux-saga
- Testing with Jest, Mocha, and Chai
- Continuous integration with Travis CI
- SSR and caching optimization