Join Joe Chellman for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of React for Web Designers.
- [Instructor] The exercise files for this course … include everything you'll need to follow along. … If you're just watching and following along, … there are folders for each chapter, and for each video, … including all the files as they stand … at the start and end of each video. … You can open those and read through them at your own pace. … If you're planning to type along with me, and I recommend … that you do, there's also a work in progress folder, … W-I-P, included in each chapter folder … with files as they should begin in each chapter. … You can write all the same code I am, … and just go through each video one by one. … There will be a few instances where I've included … a snippet of code, or an HTML to be pasted in, … which you'll find in the start folder … for the relevant video. … I'll call them out as we get to them. … The note modules folder included in this course … has copies of React and other libraries we'll be using, … so you can work through the projects while you're offline. …
- Installing React on an existing site
- Thinking about a design in terms of components
- Creating fully-featured function components using Hooks
- Storing and retrieving data from an external RESTful API
- Employing third-party components for CSS animation
- Using conditional rendering
Skill Level Intermediate
Essentials of CSS for React Developerswith Eric Greene53m 31s Beginner
React.js Essential Training (2018)with Eve Porcello1h 25m Intermediate
Using the exercise files1m 2s
1. Introducing React
2. First Project: Customizer
3. Second Project: Directory Browser
4. Third Project: Status Updater
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.