Learn how to create the project folder and initialize it.
- [Instructor] In this video,…we're going to start our project.…The first thing we're going to do,…is to create our project folder.…Many of you will find this quite simple…but this important to me to feel…that I'm building this project from ground zero.…Then we're going to learn about Yarn…and how we can use it to initialize our project.…So what is Yarn?…Yarn is an npm alternative.…For those who don't know npm stands for Node Package Manager…and is a tool that you can use…to download packages or dependencies…that you will use in your project.…But Yarn have some advantage in comparison to npm.…
First, it's faster.…This is because Yarn caches every package that you install…and reuse it when you start it again.…Also it's more secure, it uses checksums and hashes…in order to ensure that you always download,…the same version of the package.…By doing that, it makes your dependencies more reliable…and works offline.…I think npm five, which is the newest version of npm,…already implement many of these features…but since Yarn work very well for me in the past,…
- Structuring React projects
- Creating and mounting the root component
- Composing components for more complex UI
- Using state to making components dynamic
Skill Level Intermediate
React: Managing Complex Interactionswith Emmanuel Henri1h 45m Intermediate
1. How to Structure React Projects
2. Diving into the First Components
3. Styling Made Easy
5. Painless Components Testing
Configure Jest5m 44s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.