Learn how to use Graphcool to create models.
- [Instructor] In our last video we injected…our RelayNetworkLayer in index.js.…In this video we're going to create the database models…we'll need for TicTacTuring using graph.cool's console.…If you've created databased models before…with either an ORM or through SQL directly…you should have a good understanding…of some of the strategies we'll be using.…If you're new to databases…you should find graph.cool's interactive displays…of our data as tables with columns and rows…relatively easy to work with.…Once you've logged in with your graph.cool account…navigate to your TicTacTuring project.…
You should see two automatically generated…models on the left, File and User.…I've thought a bit about the best way…to start our application's data…and I've decided that we should create…just one more additional model called Game,…which will be used to store information…about a user's record of games.…I'm going to click on the plus sign here next to Models,…which will create a new model,…and I'm going to put in the name of my model, Game.…
- Installing local dependencies
- Generating a starter project
- Deploying to Heroku
- Planning your development process
- Using styled-components
- Styling for mobile
- Setting up models on Graphcool
- Creating Relay mutations
- Adding Relay to your authentication flow
- Protecting routes with authentication
Skill Level Intermediate
Building a Web Interface with React.jswith Ray Villalobos1h 21m Intermediate
2. Deployment Environments
3. App Functionality
4. Implementing Libraries
5. Creating Components
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.