Create a teamlist component using again the listitem material-UI component. Then, insert some data through a function inside of the main app component. Finally, render the list of the players into the team list component.
- (Instructor) Now that we've got a player…and an app component…let's pass some props to a chillered component.…So if you remember from our video…props are basically data that we pass the stateless…or dumb component.…This data can't be changed…or as many would say immutable.…So lets first do some cleanup…on the previous file that we've worked on,…so the player file.…The very first thing just so you know,…I've reformatted and refactored some of this…to make it look a little bit better.…Feel free to do it on your own as well.…
The thing that we realize is that we have an extra…ball manipulation here.…So let me remove that…and save and go back to our browser…to make sure that it's removed.…Here you go.…Now if you remember…we've mentioned that this is all on top of each other…so we want to make sure that these are all…in line as opposed to on top of each other.…So by going back here we've actually set some styles already…in the constants that we created…and its the wrapper styles.…
So what we'll do, we'll create a div…that will wrap all the chips inside of…
- Setting up your editor
- Understanding the file structure and player components
- Setting up static data
- Routing with React
- Creating a schema and player form
- Building functions to add a player
- Adding a user login
- Assigning players to the user
- Securing database transactions
- Editing and deleting players
- Using Chart.js to display team stats
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Meteor Application Developmentwith Isaac Strack1h 52m Intermediate
1. Setting Up
2. React Refresher: Basic Player View
3. Reduce Player Stats
4. Players CRUD and Team View
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.