This video explains how to make your code pretty automatically.
- [Instructor] Welcome.…So now that we have ESLint configured and running,…it's time to add a new and last tool…to enforce the style guide that we want.…And that tool is called Prettier.…So in this video, we're going to actually explain…what Prettier is and how it works.…Prettier is a tool for building and enforcing a style guide.…And you can say the very same thing about ESLint right?…It helps you to enforce a style guide with warnings.…But the only difference is that Prettier helps you…to enforce a style guide by actually changing your code.…
This means that every time you run Prettier,…Prettier will grab all your source code…and apply all the transformations needed…to enforce the style guide that we defined.…So we will have both tools working together.…ESLint will warn me about syntax errors…or good practices while I'm developing,…and Prettier will finally grab that code…and will make sure that everything is styled…in the same way we want it.…As a little bit of context, code styling is usually…a quite discussed subject.…
- Structuring React projects
- Creating and mounting the root component
- Composing components for more complex UI
- Using state to making components dynamic
Skill Level Intermediate
React: Managing Complex Interactionswith Emmanuel Henri1h 45m Intermediate
1. How to Structure React Projects
2. Diving into the First Components
3. Styling Made Easy
5. Painless Components Testing
Configure Jest5m 44s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.