Learn how to Lint your project using an ESLint and Airbnb style guide.
- [Instructor] Welcome.…In this video, we are going to install ESLint,…and add some custom configuration to our project,…in particular, using Airbnb style guide as a starting point.…So, the first thing we are going to do, is install ESLint.…Go to your terminal, and type yarn add eslint,…and save it as a development dependency.…When it's done,…let's create an easy way…of running the linter in our project.…
So, to do that, go to your package.json,…and use script called lint.…This script will be very similar to the other ones.…It will go to our node_modules/.bin folder,…and execute the ESLint binary,…into our src folder.…Okay, so now go to your terminal, and run yarn lint.…Cool, what the ES linter is telling us here,…is that it couldn't find a configuration file.…So, to add one, see, it's telling us…that we can execute eslint --init, so let's do it.…
- Structuring React projects
- Creating and mounting the root component
- Composing components for more complex UI
- Using state to making components dynamic
Skill Level Intermediate
React: Managing Complex Interactionswith Emmanuel Henri1h 45m Intermediate
1. How to Structure React Projects
2. Diving into the First Components
3. Styling Made Easy
5. Painless Components Testing
Configure Jest5m 44s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.