Learn how to set up a function to create authorization headers.
- [Instructor] In the last video, we started to create…our auth class.…We're going to use that when we go to log in.…We do need to configure a few more things…about our application though.…Before we connect to the relay server…you need to take that token that it's going to be getting…from auth O and then putting it in local storage.…It needs to use that and include it in the header…when it makes a request to graph that cool.…Let's close this file now…and go in to our index.js file in source.…This is where we are going to be making use…of a few more libraries we are going to add.…Let's start by installing them now.…
We'll say yarn add.…And now I'm going to list all three of them here on one row.…The first will be react relay,…the next one will be react relay dash network layer.…This is the library that's going to allow us…to change the header based on…whether or not the user's locked in.…And then, we're going to use react router relay.…This is going to help our application's router…interact with relay.…
We'll press enter.…
- Installing local dependencies
- Generating a starter project
- Deploying to Heroku
- Planning your development process
- Using styled-components
- Styling for mobile
- Setting up models on Graphcool
- Creating Relay mutations
- Adding Relay to your authentication flow
- Protecting routes with authentication
Skill Level Intermediate
2. Deployment Environments
3. App Functionality
4. Implementing Libraries
5. Creating Components
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.