- [Instructor] In the previous video,…we looked at how to render a React element to the DOM.…Let's make some adjustments to this…to instead render a unordered list.…So I'm going to change the h1 to an unordered list,…and then I'm going to need to render list items…inside of the UL.…So this becomes a child of that,…so I'm going to add this here as the third argument,…React.createElement, L, I.…We'll skip out on properties.…
So instead of having to do…all of these create element calls,…we can instead use JSX syntax to make this a little cleaner.…So let's go ahead and do this.…
- Refactoring elements with JSX
- Creating components
- Adding component properties and methods
- Displaying child components
- Working with props and state
- Conditional rendering
Skill Level Intermediate
1. What Is React?
2. Introduction to React Elements
3. React Components
4. Props and State
5. Additional Library Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.