Learn about React Router, one of the most used libraries for routing purposes in React applications. We will use it to create a few routes such as our 404, an example route with a component plus our main route.
- [Instructor] Usually, in a single page application,…we wouldn't need to set up any routing.…Especially with the use of components…such as we're using here in our project.…But it's an important subject so we will create routes…as if we had two pages.…We will maintain the way we structured our app in the end,…but our examples will give you a good understanding…of the React Router syntax and approach.…So the every first thing we're going to do…is back in our terminal,…we're going to make sure that our app is still running.…So we'll do meteor, and let's get back into our editor.…
And we'll create two more files.…We'll create one that's called Lost…and one that's called Example NRUI.…So you right click on the folder…you want to create the new file and create the new file.…And we'll call this one Example.jsx.…And we'll do this one more time, new file,…and call it Lost.jsx.…Next we're going to move into our Main.jsx…into the client folder.…
And the reason why: your router needs to be at the top…level of your application.…
- Setting up your editor
- Understanding the file structure and player components
- Setting up static data
- Routing with React
- Creating a schema and player form
- Building functions to add a player
- Adding a user login
- Assigning players to the user
- Securing database transactions
- Editing and deleting players
- Using Chart.js to display team stats
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Meteor Application Developmentwith Isaac Strack1h 52m Intermediate
1. Setting Up
2. React Refresher: Basic Player View
3. Reduce Player Stats
4. Players CRUD and Team View
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.