- Refactoring elements with JSX
- Creating components
- Adding component properties and methods
- Displaying child components
- Working with props and state
- Conditional rendering
Skill Level Intermediate
So let's jump in and learn React.
1. What Is React?
2. Introduction to React Elements
3. React Components
4. Props and State
5. Additional Library Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.