- Building a basic app with create-react-app
- Adding modules
- Creating subcomponents
- Working with states and expressions
- Passing data through props
- Using third-party components
- Handling events through props
- Adding and editing records
- Searching and sorting
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Ray] React is a revolutionary framework that introduces some important concepts that have quickly helped to dominate the world of front end developers. Hey there, I'm Ray Villalobos and in this course, I'm going to show you the basics of working with React by creating an interface that solves a common web development task. Managing appointments for a company. In our case, making appointments for a pet doctor. In order to take care of that, we'll create a form that lets people add appointments, read a list of appointments from a file and also delete, modify, search, and sort those appointments.
Now this course is meant to be a practical hands on guide that shows you how React works using plain language. It's different than other courses, because building something realistic shows you how things are connected and how to solve real problems with React. I hope you take the time to work through the problems with me as I go through the course. Now this course is also part of a series of courses where I've built similar applications in different languages like JQuery, Angular and Vue.js. That means that going through these courses can help you look at the advantages that one framework has over the others.
If that sounds like something you'd want to try, then it's time to get started.