- Setting up Flow and ESLint
- Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP)
- Protecting against cross-site scripting (XSS)
- Avoiding cross-site request forgery (CSRF)
- Solving problems with JSON Web token (JWT)
- Creating API end points
- Auth0 files, code, and routes
- Finalizing app and feed components
- Securing API files
- Finalizing API security
Skill Level Advanced
- [Emi] Hi, I'm Emi Henri, and I've been working with React since its release, and I implement security measures within all of my applications. Have you ever been faced with a security issue or had your application attacked? Do you seek knowledge on security for React applications? It's my pleasure to teach you some of the latest ways to secure your React application. First, we'll set up our base project using a few tools and best coding practices to get us up and running quickly with a good template.
Then we'll go through some of the major security threats and how to address them within our React application. Next, we'll set up a single sign-on authentication process with our React application. Finally, we'll secure our API endpoint, leveraging other features from AuthO. So if you're ready to secure a React application while learning about security best practices, fire up your favorite editor and let's get started.