- What is routing?
- How React Router can be used across different types of projects
- Web routing and native routing
- How to do URL params and dynamic routing
- Basic React Native routing
- Server-side rendering use cases
- Testing use cases
Skill Level Advanced
- [Emmanuel] When using an application or browsing the web, you often need to navigate through various links or sections of the application to accomplish different task, or see the information you want. Well in all those cases, the application needs to route you there. This is what React Router is for, and is often used within React based applications or websites. In this course we'll explore routing, in-depth with React Router, both for web and native applications. Hi, I'm Enne Henri and I've been working with React since it's release.
I use React Router in most of my applications, and I'm glad to support you in learning this great library. We'll first go through some basics on routing, where we will set up all the pieces we need to explore this exciting subject. Then, we'll go on a deep dive through the most common routing use cases related to websites and applications. Next, we'll explore routing through the lines of building native applications such as those created using React Native. Finally, we'll briefly go over some advanced subjects, such as testing and server side rendering.
If you're ready to learn routing with React, fire up your favorite editor and let's get started.