- Setting up React with CSS modules
- Navigating the directory structure
- Adding components to an app
- Using CSS syntax with components
- Leveraging other styles
- Using grid components
- Developing interactions and responsiveness
- Implementing media queries
- Combining styles
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Instructor] Doing CSS with React is always a subject with so many options, in can be confusing to get started. Especially if you've worked with CSS extensively with your non-React based projects. Where do you start? What do you use? In this course, I'm going to clarify options and introduce the concepts and syntax for CSS modules with React. Hi, I'm Manny Henry, and I've been working with React since it was introduced. And I'm here to help you in your quest for proper styling while working on the the cool space project.
We'll first set up our project to work with CSS modules. Next, we'll go over the basic syntax and introduce the concepts of CSS files with the React components, compose, and use the state to change our components. Then, we'll create some animations and add our final touches. Finally, we'll use the class names library to use CX inside the components, and do media queries. So if you're ready to create a space project with CSS modules, fire up your favorite editor, and let's get started.