Go over how to pass props and handle no match scenarios.
- [Instructor] At link and no match in react native…works in the similar way that what we've done…in the web version.…So as far as adding a no match route is concerned,…you can do it in theory, but in a mobile application,…as the developer, you're specifying the links…and there is no way for a user to manually enter…a link or URL like they could in a web browser.…So in most cases you wouldn't use it.…If you ever need it, all you have to do…is add a component for dis loss or no match view…and then add the route using the same syntax…we used for the web version.…
Let me demonstrate now how to handle props…passing the children through routes in react native.…First thing we need to do is go inside of app.js…and then at the top here, I'm going to create…an object called state.…And again, this is not the common practice of…building a constructor with state,…I'm just adding an object here that we can use…inside of the application.…This is gonna work, so let's go ahead and do it.…And then I'm gonna add ID of zero, name Card one…
- What is routing?
- How React Router can be used across different types of projects
- Web routing and native routing
- How to do URL params and dynamic routing
- Basic React Native routing
- Server-side rendering use cases
- Testing use cases