Learn about creating a profile page.
- [Instructor] For the last part of chapter three,…we're going to be building the profile page…which will show our personal record…as we play tic-tac-toe.…So that we don't have to write too much CCS,…I've provided us with a prewritten list…of styled components that we can use in our profile.…You can find them in your exercise files…or in this profile styled components directory.…Let's navigate to Atom, and take a look at what we have.…So this is the profile, that JS file…inside our styled components…that I've put together for us.…In it, it creates a container, a name,…a game list header, game list, game record,…column labels, and column.…
Now let's go to our profile, that JS file in our containers.…We'll start by importing all of those components…that we were made available…and are profiled in the style directory.…So we'll say Container,…Name,…GameListHeader,…GameList,…GameRecord,…Column,…and ColumnLabels.…
And we're to bring these in…from our style directory,…and the profile file.…Now that we have those, we can start to use them…
- Installing local dependencies
- Generating a starter project
- Deploying to Heroku
- Planning your development process
- Using styled-components
- Styling for mobile
- Setting up models on Graphcool
- Creating Relay mutations
- Adding Relay to your authentication flow
- Protecting routes with authentication
Skill Level Intermediate
2. Deployment Environments
3. App Functionality
4. Implementing Libraries
5. Creating Components
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.