Learn how to eject our create-react-app and then change some of our configuration files.
- [Instructor] As I mentioned earlier,…we're going to be using Facebook's relay library…to handle the bulK of our application's…data fetching needs.…Relay is a really awesome framework that…pairs well with React, and allows us to ensure…that our views are correctly and efficiently…retrieving new information, updating existing information,…and handling new user requests.…If you're not familiar with Relay, that's okay.…Don't be intimidated.…It's a new technology.…So, I'm going to explain a number of…it's features as we employ them in our site,…and I'll also provide you with some…additional resources if you want to learn more.…
For Relay to run properly, our app needs to…have access to our API's Relay schema.…The Relay schema is a document which…get generated by our API, and then informs…our application about the kinds of models,…data types, queries, and mutations that will…be available to our application.…We could create our own Relay enabled API with node,…but it's going to be a whole lost faster…to use graph.cool's Relay API creation tools.…
- Installing local dependencies
- Generating a starter project
- Deploying to Heroku
- Planning your development process
- Using styled-components
- Styling for mobile
- Setting up models on Graphcool
- Creating Relay mutations
- Adding Relay to your authentication flow
- Protecting routes with authentication
Skill Level Intermediate
2. Deployment Environments
3. App Functionality
4. Implementing Libraries
5. Creating Components
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.