- [Instructor] All right, for our last take…I'm going to add a button…that allows me to choose a random user…from this list right here.…So to do that I'm going to go over…to my button group here, or my input group,…and I'm just going to copy this button right now,…paste another one,…and this one's going to have a different icon.…It's FaRandom.…And this is going to be pick a random attendee…and instead of this, we're going to create…a function called chooseRandom.…
Right?…So that means I need to go all the way to the top,…make sure that I am importing the right icon.…So, FaUndo, and also FaRandom.…I need to make sure that I also…go ahead and add chooseRandom here…to the list of the things that I'm binding to this.…Once I do that, let's go ahead and start creating…our chooseRandom function,…because there's a couple of things…that we're going to need to do here.…
- Integrating Firebase
- Managing state in forms
- Registering users
- Logging users in and out
- Creating, editing, and deleting records from Firebase
- Filtering and searching data
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Routing and Connecting to a Database
3. Registering and Logging In Users
4. Working with Firebase Data
5. Working with Attendees
6. Filtering and Searching
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.