Learn how to handle params and dynamic routing in React Native.
- [Instructor] Like we did in our web version,…how we handle params and dynamic routing…in React Native is very similar.…So let's get to it.…But before we do that I want to show you…a little bit of how to use the React Dev Tools,…just in case you're having any issues,…you're not seeing Cards, the titles here,…you're wondering what's being passed…from one to the other.…What you can do first is do a search,…so let's search for Cards,…and I have the Cards here, so I can take a look at this,…and then click here to get to that route,…or we can scroll down here,…and then once we get to the Cards…we can see that Card has the props here,…and we have the right stuff here.…
So that's what I'm seeing here inside of the Cards,…these things here, and then if we go to the ScrollView,…we can see inside the ScrollView there's a few things.…So let's scroll all the way down…til we see our actual Cards.…So I can see, if I click any of those cards,…what is being passed to that card as the data here.…So I have the ID, name card and so on, so forth.…
- What is routing?
- How React Router can be used across different types of projects
- Web routing and native routing
- How to do URL params and dynamic routing
- Basic React Native routing
- Server-side rendering use cases
- Testing use cases