- Hey there, this is Ray Villalobos,…and thanks for watching this course.…We have a ton of other React content in the library,…so make sure you take a look at it by doing a search…in our library for React,…and you'll see lots of different results.…I'd also take a look at Vue.js, which is a similar framework…that is easy to learn once you learn React,…and is gaining in popularity nowadays.…Now, we touched just the surface…of some of the really cool technologies…that were on this course, so if you're interested…in building more complex applications,…make sure you go to the Firebase website…and take a look at the documentation.…
There's a lot of good stuff there.…In addition to that, you can dig into the Reach Router,…which has a lot more functionality by going to this URL…and looking at the documentation on this website.…Finally, make sure you take a look at all of the different…icons that are available in the React icons library.…There's a lot more than what I showed on this course.…Finally, if you want to know what I'm up to,…
- Integrating Firebase
- Managing state in forms
- Registering users
- Logging users in and out
- Creating, editing, and deleting records from Firebase
- Filtering and searching data
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Routing and Connecting to a Database
3. Registering and Logging In Users
4. Working with Firebase Data
5. Working with Attendees
6. Filtering and Searching
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.