Get ready to add unit tests, a Node/Express server, Socket.IO multiplayer, a Postgres database, a GraphQl/Relay server, social components, and maybe even real AI.
- Thanks so much for building this application with me.…You should now have the skills…to go out and start your own project.…If you want to expand upon what you learned in this course,…I encourage you to check out…other React and Relay tutorials online.…Lastly, if you enjoyed our Tic Tac Turning project,…you're welcome to join me…in contributing to the Git repository on GitHub.…My handle is CarlPeaslee…and my personal website is carlpeaslee.com…I hope you'll join me for another course soon…and until then, happy developing.…
- Installing local dependencies
- Generating a starter project
- Deploying to Heroku
- Planning your development process
- Using styled-components
- Styling for mobile
- Setting up models on Graphcool
- Creating Relay mutations
- Adding Relay to your authentication flow
- Protecting routes with authentication
Skill Level Intermediate
React.js: Building an Interfacewith Ray Villalobos1h 21m Intermediate
2. Deployment Environments
3. App Functionality
4. Implementing Libraries
5. Creating Components
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.