Discover several resources to further your knowledge on amazing frameworks. Learn about upcoming courses related to React such as server rendering, async with Redux, Relay & GraphQL, and advance testing courses with React.
- This course was just a glimpse of what you can do…with React and its ecosystem.…As you develop other React applications…I would strongly suggest that you explore areas…such as Relay, GraphQL and React Native…to explore enhanced mobile development.…In this app there are a few features you could add,…including image uploads, better user feedback…or improved navigation.…As always, the framework's documentation is a great place…to get the basic information direct from the developer.…
I showed you how to get there in the course…and I recommend you start there.…There's also an active development community for React…on Gitter on the React/Flux channel.…You might also look to Stack Overflow to get answers…to some of your questions.…Thanks very much for taking my course.…I'll see you in a bit.…
- Setting up your editor
- Understanding the file structure and player components
- Setting up static data
- Routing with React
- Creating a schema and player form
- Building functions to add a player
- Adding a user login
- Assigning players to the user
- Securing database transactions
- Editing and deleting players
- Using Chart.js to display team stats
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 05/01/2018. What changed?
A: We updated 13 videos to reflect the changes in the latest versions of Meteor (v1.6) and Node.js (v8).
1. Setting Up
2. React Refresher: Basic Player View
3. Reduce Player Stats
4. Players CRUD and Team View
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.