Join Sravanti Tekumalla for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of React: State Management.
- Awesome. … We've explored different approaches to state management. … If you're looking for a more in-depth course on Redux, … check out Learning Redux in our library. … We also have courses on Apollo and GraphQL. … Lastly, I'd recommend trying to extend the functionality … of our book application … to practice when to apply … different kinds of state management. … Try adding user profiles or filtering functionality. … When would you use React state? … When would you use Redux? … In cases where you would use Redux, … try implementing the feature … using both Redux and React Context and Hooks. … You can also keep up with me on Twitter, … or on my blog, sravanti.dev … where I talk about web development. … Thanks so much for watching. … …
- Today’s state management landscape
- When to use a state management system
- Avoiding the pitfalls of prop drilling
- Using the Context API
- Implementing Hooks
- The evolution of state management
- The benefits of Redux middleware
- Using MobX and apollo-link-state
Skill Level Intermediate
React: Context API Developmentwith Emmanuel Henri41m 51s Intermediate
Setting up your environment2m 13s
1. Existing Solutions in React
2. The Evolution of State Management
3. The Benefits of Using Redux
4. React and Redux Alternatives
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.