Join Joe Chellman for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps: Lots more React, part of React for Web Designers (2018).
- [Instructor] Here are some possible next steps…once you finish this course.…First we'll look at some options for…learning more about React.…The React ecosystem has a lot of…different tools available.…One of the most popular is Redux.…Which is a data storer that's separate from React…and let's you make queries for your data…instead of having to pass things around…from component to component.…Building and deploying a full-stack…React application will show you how…to do the full React build process to build a…complete React application where React is…the foundation instead of just integrating it…into an existing site,…as we've done here.…
- Identify notable features about how React works.
- Identify good early steps for any React project.
- Explain why the little PHP app that powers our API has a way to add delay.
- Outline what a lifecycle method is.
- Recall the React convention that must be followed when adding a status message.
- Explain the purpose of React.Fragment.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Introducing React
2. First Project: Customizer
3. Second Project: Directory Browser
4. Third Project: Status Updater
Next steps: Lots more React2m 37s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.