Learn about opening and closing our drawer.
- [Instructor] Our nav drawer exists,…but now we want to add some functionality.…We want it to be able to open and close.…Before I get to that though, I'm just going to quickly…add in this log in container that I forgot to add…to my nav drawer before because I want a place holder,…so I remembered to put this in later.…I remembered that I wanted to have this log in component…at the top of my drawer, so I'm just going to make…a quick filler div that will remind me…it's supposed to go there.…I'm going to give it some inline styles…just so I see it on the page.…We'll say, height: 200px, width: 100%.…
That means it will fill its entire parent container,…and then we'll give it a background color…so that we remember it's there.…I like salmon.…And we'll just write in here LoginContainer.…Cool, so now we have this here.…We won't forget about it.…It's pretty ugly looking, and we'll go and change it later.…We still have the problem that our component…doesn't open or close.…So when we visit Material-UI's website…and look at the drawer, we see that we can pass…
- Installing local dependencies
- Generating a starter project
- Deploying to Heroku
- Planning your development process
- Using styled-components
- Styling for mobile
- Setting up models on Graphcool
- Creating Relay mutations
- Adding Relay to your authentication flow
- Protecting routes with authentication
Skill Level Intermediate
Building a Web Interface with React.jswith Ray Villalobos1h 21m Intermediate
2. Deployment Environments
3. App Functionality
4. Implementing Libraries
5. Creating Components
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.