Explore the base native project we'll use to add routing syntax to.
- [Instructor] Like I mentioned before since this course…isn't about building a React Native project…from scratch, we'll use a base project that was pre-built…using React Native Elements.…If you don't have access to the exercise files, feel free…to create your own React Native project following…the instructions on the React Native docs.…If you do have access, go to the exercise files like so…and then in the resources you'll find a Native project,…so simply copy that project, so do Command C and then paste…it on your desktop by doing Command V or paste.…
Once you have the Native project on the desktop, let's open…it in VS code or your favorite editor and then let's make…sure we install the dependencies, so again you reach…the terminal by clicking on View, Integrated Terminal…and then do an npm install.…Now that we have the dependencies installed, all you have…to do after that is do an npm start.…If you want to run specifically IOS or Android from…the start without doing npm start and then from the packager…
- What is routing?
- How React Router can be used across different types of projects
- Web routing and native routing
- How to do URL params and dynamic routing
- Basic React Native routing
- Server-side rendering use cases
- Testing use cases