Learn about file structure and begin to set up your files for your application. Learn about a few items pertaining to specific folders related to Meteor.
- [Narrator] In this video,…we're going to show you the node modules…and its folder structure.…And also, when we're reporting something,…where does it come from?…In our editor, we have the folder node_modules…that has been basically installing packages…since the beginning.…And in it, you see all the packages…that have been installed by whatever package…that you've added here.…So, each one of 'em, pretty much like meteor,…has dependencies, and they've installed those dependencies.…So, each folder is either the actual dependency here,…that you've declared, or a dependency of those dependencies.…
I know it's a bit confusing, but that's the way MPM works.…So, let's say, for example, our little friend,…material-ui, we've been importing since the beginning.…Whenever you import a file like Avatar…from material-ui/Avatar, you're basically importing,…literally, from that folder.…So, if we are looking for list item into material-ui,…material-ui, we're already there,…and then, find a list folder, and then, in it,…there's your list component.…
- Setting up your editor
- Understanding the file structure and player components
- Setting up static data
- Routing with React
- Creating a schema and player form
- Building functions to add a player
- Adding a user login
- Assigning players to the user
- Securing database transactions
- Editing and deleting players
- Using Chart.js to display team stats
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Meteor Application Developmentwith Isaac Strack1h 52m Intermediate
1. Setting Up
2. React Refresher: Basic Player View
3. Reduce Player Stats
4. Players CRUD and Team View
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.