- What is React?
- Using JSX
- Creating React elements and components
- Working with class components
- Working with state in React
- Using React events
- Conditionally rendering components
- Building a React project with create-react-app
Skill Level Beginner
- [Eve] React is a Java Script library for building user interfaces and it is everywhere. React can be found on huge websites like Airbnb, Twitter, and of course, Facebook. In this course we're going to get a handle on the fundamentals by looking at the most popular features of the library. I'm Eve Porcello. I'm a software engineer and a teacher. I've built apps with React. I've created courses about React. I even wrote a book about React. What can I say, React is really awesome. And React isn't going anywhere so now is a great time to start your journey.
1. Get Started with React
2. React Elements and JSX
3. React Components
4. Events and Enhanced Rendering
Using React events2m 35s
5. React Tooling
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.