Learn how to inject the Relay network layer and configure it for authentication.
- [Instructor] Now let's inject our relay network layer.…We're going to say Relay.injectNetworkLayer.…We're going to say Relay.injectNetworkLayer.…And we're going to create a new RelayNetworkLayer.…And we're going to create a new RelayNetworkLayer.…I see here that this auto corrected to a lowercase L,…which made me realize that I forgot…to put the uppercase L here on line 7.…Now back on line 21 we'll continue…with our network layer configuration.…
RelayNetworkLayer accepts an array.…The first one that we're going to pass it…is a urlMiddleware that we imported above.…This is going to take an argument of URL,…which will be a function…and it's going to pass along our relay API.…If you remember here on line 8,…we took the end point that is attached to our relay API.…This is essentially saying okay,…as part of our relay network layer…we need to know where our relay API is.…
This is what's providing at that.…The next thing we're going to do…is we're going to tell our middleware to continue on…with next and we're going to say look at the request…
- Installing local dependencies
- Generating a starter project
- Deploying to Heroku
- Planning your development process
- Using styled-components
- Styling for mobile
- Setting up models on Graphcool
- Creating Relay mutations
- Adding Relay to your authentication flow
- Protecting routes with authentication
Skill Level Intermediate
2. Deployment Environments
3. App Functionality
4. Implementing Libraries
5. Creating Components
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.