Learn about the folders and files created by the initial setup of your project.
- [Instructor] In this video,…we're going to set up our folder structure…and then inject a few things into our main.jsx file.…So lets get started.…The first thing we're going to do is clean up the project…that Meteor has set up.…So we'll close the main.html.…Delete the main.js and then create a brand new file…called main.jsx.…Then we're going to create a folder in the root folder…called imports.…
In this folder, we're going to create two more folders.…One will be called UI and the other will be called API.…So why are we creating these folders?…The first reason is to separate context…into our own file structure.…The second reason, as we work on our app,…we will import other files using the ES6 module approach.…And as it builds the app,…Meteor only bundles files imported.…Therefore, if we never import the team.jss file,…it won't include it into the app.…
So, into the UI folder, let's create a few files.…The first file is going to be called app.jsx.…A little typo here.…And this is where most of our code will reside.…
- Setting up your editor
- Understanding the file structure and player components
- Setting up static data
- Routing with React
- Creating a schema and player form
- Building functions to add a player
- Adding a user login
- Assigning players to the user
- Securing database transactions
- Editing and deleting players
- Using Chart.js to display team stats
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Meteor Application Developmentwith Isaac Strack1h 52m Intermediate
1. Setting Up
2. React Refresher: Basic Player View
3. Reduce Player Stats
4. Players CRUD and Team View
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.