Learn about the file structure and begin to set up your files for your application. Learn about a few items regarding specific folders related to Meteor.
- [Instructor] Now that you've had a quick refresher…on React concepts, let's move on and put…these concepts to practice.…For this project we'll use Materialize UI,…which is basically using or leveraging…Materialize CSS styles and creating components with it.…So we're basically going to use both.…One is for the components…and the other we're going to use for the CSS styles.…So the very first thing I want you to do is start Meteor.…
And the reason why I want to install…and add these new tools and packages while Meteor is running…is because I want you to see what it does.…And when Meteor sees those changes in the applications…it's actually going to restart the application…with those changes.…So I'm going to open a second tab on a Mac…and for Windows, you can basically open a brand new window.…But you can't do tabs on Windows,…but you can do as many windows as you want.…
And on that new window, we're going to do meteor npm install…and save material-ui.…And again this will save the dependency…on your you package.json file…
- Setting up your editor
- Understanding the file structure and player components
- Setting up static data
- Routing with React
- Creating a schema and player form
- Building functions to add a player
- Adding a user login
- Assigning players to the user
- Securing database transactions
- Editing and deleting players
- Using Chart.js to display team stats
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Meteor Application Developmentwith Isaac Strack1h 52m Intermediate
1. Setting Up
2. React Refresher: Basic Player View
3. Reduce Player Stats
4. Players CRUD and Team View
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.