- [Instructor] In this course of project…we'll use ES6 syntax which was introduced in 2015.…The reason why we're using ES6 is primarily…because most of the code today…most of the frameworks are moving towards this.…In fact previously Facebook's documentation…used to be on ES5 where you would create…React create class the way I'm going to write it up there…and in actually they've updated the documentation…to be more like the ES6 syntax.…Just to give you some code to look at…this is the prior to Facebook actually updating…their documentation and the way that I used to create…my components as well.…
You would write basically your variable…and assign to it the component…and then write your render method like so.…Then actually put your div inside of your render method.…This is how you would type your components back then.…It has changed recently and I much prefer this way.…The way we create class now a days in React…is by creating a class…which we're exporting as well like so.…
Then you extend the component from React…
- Setting up your editor
- Understanding the file structure and player components
- Setting up static data
- Routing with React
- Creating a schema and player form
- Building functions to add a player
- Adding a user login
- Assigning players to the user
- Securing database transactions
- Editing and deleting players
- Using Chart.js to display team stats
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Setting Up
2. React Refresher: Basic Player View
3. Reduce Player Stats
4. Players CRUD and Team View
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.