Now that you've stored the information, see how to display the registration information in your components in this video.
- [Male] Something's not quite right with our application…right now and the problem is…that when we load the component for the application,…which is right here,…we're actually loading the value of the snapshot…that is using just this user reference.…Which technically means that when we go to this database,…we're getting this user information…that I've typed manually, right here.…And so, if I refresh this page,…you'll see that it says 'Welcome"…and then it sort of gets confused right here…as to what it should say.…
So, in order to fix that,…what we need to do is modify…how we grab the reference and get the information…from the database.…So, I'm going to delete all this right here…and just sort of retype a new version…of what happens when the component mounts.…And what I want to do here is access…the application just like I'm doing here…in registered user…and check the authentication feature…of firebase and check to see…when that authentication state has changed.…
That means that something about the user…has been modified…
- Integrating Firebase
- Managing state in forms
- Registering users
- Logging users in and out
- Creating, editing, and deleting records from Firebase
- Filtering and searching data
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Routing and Connecting to a Database
3. Registering and Logging In Users
4. Working with Firebase Data
5. Working with Attendees
6. Filtering and Searching
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.