In this video, see how to display the list of attendees, which is similar to what we did with meetings.
- [Instructor] To finish off our attendee list,…I'm actually going to start by adding the button here…to link to the attendee list from the screen…which shows just our meetings…because right now there's no way of getting there.…So, I'm going to go to the meetings right here…and actually I need the meetings list…and what I want to do is copy one…of these buttons right here…and this is going to be meetings list…and instead of navigating to checking,…it's going to navigate to attendees.…
And actually I guess this is attendees list.…You still pass along the user id…and the meeting id…and we're going to need a different icon.…So, for this one, I'm going to use the opticon.…So go, list, unordered.…And I want to make sure that I'm importing it…so go list on... oh yeah, I am important it already…so let's check it out.…And we should see a link here…and now when we click on it,…it goes to the list of attendees,…which is what we need to build now.…
So, we are going to create another file here.…This is going to be attendees list…
- Integrating Firebase
- Managing state in forms
- Registering users
- Logging users in and out
- Creating, editing, and deleting records from Firebase
- Filtering and searching data
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Routing and Connecting to a Database
3. Registering and Logging In Users
4. Working with Firebase Data
5. Working with Attendees
6. Filtering and Searching
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.