Deleting records from the database is important and really easy using Firebase methods. In this video, see how to build a function to take care of removing meetings.
- [Narrator] Alright so let's figure out…how to delete one of these meetings.…To do that we're going to need to add some buttons,…and so here I am in the meeting list.…And let's go ahead, just give myself some space here.…And what I'll do is start by adding another section here,…and this is going to have a class name of btn group,…because I'm actually going to be doing more than one…button here, align self center here, gets a role of group.…
And there are all Bootstrap classes,…and some screen reader properties as well.…And then in here I can code my first button.…This button is going to get some…class names again from Bootstrap.…A small button and it's going to have a gray outline.…Give it a title, so when you roll over…it'll tell you what it is.…And when we click on this, then we're going to pass along…an event, and this is going to run a local method…called delete meeting, that's going to pass along…the event in the meeting ID for this item.…
Right, in this button we're going to use an icon,…call go trashcan, so we need to load that up.…
- Integrating Firebase
- Managing state in forms
- Registering users
- Logging users in and out
- Creating, editing, and deleting records from Firebase
- Filtering and searching data
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Routing and Connecting to a Database
3. Registering and Logging In Users
4. Working with Firebase Data
5. Working with Attendees
6. Filtering and Searching
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.