Complete your full CRUD application with the proper methods to delete players. Again leveraging some of Material-UI awesome components, add a delete icon that will trigger the function call to the server to delete the player.
- [Instructor] In this video, we're going…to code the deletion of a player on the team list.…And what we're going to do, is add a cute icon…on the right of each player,…and then when we hover over it, it will turn red,…and then we'll be able to delete the player.…So, let's open Team-list.…And in it, we're going to first import…something that we haven't imported yet,…is the color red.…And that will be the color that will be used…for the icon on the right of each player.…
And we're importing this from,…and again if you remember correctly,…we can go into any of the folders into our known modules,…and import whatever is in there.…Then the next thing we'll do, we'll basically code…the deletePlayer function, like so.…And then we'll pass to player/id…and inside of it, basically we can copy and paste…from the new player.…The media call like so.…Copy that, paste that in here.…
So what we're going to call in this function,…A is basically the delete player function…which we'll code in a few seconds.…And instead of passing the player, we'll just pass…
- Setting up your editor
- Understanding the file structure and player components
- Setting up static data
- Routing with React
- Creating a schema and player form
- Building functions to add a player
- Adding a user login
- Assigning players to the user
- Securing database transactions
- Editing and deleting players
- Using Chart.js to display team stats
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Setting Up
2. React Refresher: Basic Player View
3. Reduce Player Stats
4. Players CRUD and Team View
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.