You need to make sure that we can delete attendees if you're a registered administrator. See how to build a delete method and manage updating the database in this video.
- [Instructor] All right, so let's go ahead…and program our deleting functionality.…It's going to be pretty similar to what we did…when we deleted a meeting, and I've also cleaned up my tabs.…I had way too many tabs, so I only have…right now AttendeesList, and if we need something else,…we'll open that up as well.…So what we need to do is make sure that…we are importing Firebase, and so I'm going to go ahead…and import Meetings, I think I do,…nope, MeetingsList and sure enough in there,…I do import Firebase, so I'm going to import that here as well.…
I'm going to create this deleteAttendee method,…which is right here on line 33 right now, and to do that,…I also need to make sure that in my constructor,…I reassign the this property to…that deleteAttendee method that I'll create.…So, deleteAttendee is going to be equal…to this.deleteAttendee.bind, and rebind the value of this.…So now we're all prepped, let's go ahead…and create deleteAttendee, and it's going…to receive an event whichMeeting, and whichAttendee,…
- Integrating Firebase
- Managing state in forms
- Registering users
- Logging users in and out
- Creating, editing, and deleting records from Firebase
- Filtering and searching data
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Routing and Connecting to a Database
3. Registering and Logging In Users
4. Working with Firebase Data
5. Working with Attendees
6. Filtering and Searching
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.