Learn about using the text canvas component.
- [Instructor] In our last video, we created the board…and brought it in to our TicTacToe container.…This is going to give us the lines…that will make up our board.…Now we're going to create each of the individual squares,…and make sure they have that functionality…so that when you click on them,…the move is conveyed to our game logic.…The first thing we're going to do…is go up to componentWillMount…and create a State variable that I know we're going to need…to generate our squares.…I looked at the react-konva document…and I know we're going to want to use…a special Konva element called rect.…
Rect stands for rectangle, and it's going to ask…for a coordinate of the top left angle of the rectangle.…That means we need to assemble an array of coordinates…that we can give to our squares component…so that it knows where to build each of the rectangles.…We're going to initialize this in componentWillMount.…We're going to start by creating an empty array…called coordinates here on line 24.…Next, we're going to create a for loop here on line 25…
- Installing local dependencies
- Generating a starter project
- Deploying to Heroku
- Planning your development process
- Using styled-components
- Styling for mobile
- Setting up models on Graphcool
- Creating Relay mutations
- Adding Relay to your authentication flow
- Protecting routes with authentication
Skill Level Intermediate
2. Deployment Environments
3. App Functionality
4. Implementing Libraries
5. Creating Components
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.