The information in the database is stored as objects, but in order to display it you'll need to convert it to a regular array list and learn how to create keys for display in this video.
- [Instructor] Alright, so it's time to start…adding the meetings to a list right here.…This is going to require a little bit of code,…so bear with me.…Try to follow along because I think it's fun…if you try to do these things with me.…Now to display the meetings here what we need to do…is to add some code that displays them.…We're getting the meetings right now from props…and we're going to go over to meetings.…And this is going to be tricky here.…
We're going to go after the form after three…of these divs.…Give yourself plenty of room here…and we're going to add some additional Bootstrap code.…So first we'll add a div and this is going to have…a class name with some columns.…And in here we're going to create another div.…And this is just to make things look nice,…we're going to do card border-top-zero.…
So what I'm doing is using the card component in Bootstrap…and modifying it with some additional classes.…Bootstrap is really great for building these kind…of applications because it has a ton of classes…that let you really build a nice looking form…
- Integrating Firebase
- Managing state in forms
- Registering users
- Logging users in and out
- Creating, editing, and deleting records from Firebase
- Filtering and searching data
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Routing and Connecting to a Database
3. Registering and Logging In Users
4. Working with Firebase Data
5. Working with Attendees
6. Filtering and Searching
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.