If we want to communicate with one of the users, we'll need a way to send them an email. See how to build a simple anchor tag link to a user's email in this video.
- [Instruction] All right, so let's finish off our buttons,…and the Attendees list.…I'm going to add a button…that allows me to email one of these attendees,…just in case I want to inform them…of a prize that they have won later on,…or just get in touch with them.…So to do that, it's going to be pretty simple.…I'm going to put it right after the button here,…and this is going to be an anchor tag.…We're just going to make a mailto link.…And a mailto link is just a regular link,…that links to an email…with a keyword to mailto as the protocol.…
And what it will do is just launch your email application…and allow you to send somebody an email,…just by clicking on this button.…So, for the link,…it's going to say, mailto:…and then we will insert in here the value of the email,…which we can get from the item variable…and then attendeeEmail,…which we store earlier on.…So, lets see.…
And we'll go ahead and close that anchor tag.…I like to open and close my anchor tags right away.…And then in here we'll need to put in a className.…
- Integrating Firebase
- Managing state in forms
- Registering users
- Logging users in and out
- Creating, editing, and deleting records from Firebase
- Filtering and searching data
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Routing and Connecting to a Database
3. Registering and Logging In Users
4. Working with Firebase Data
5. Working with Attendees
6. Filtering and Searching
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.