Learn how to build out the routes for our application.
- [Instructor] So in the last video…we created our root route,…this one that holds the template.…Now we need to make some of our children routes.…I'm going to begin by using index route,…I'll close these brackets.…This is what I imported here, on line two.…Index route doesn't need to take a path…because it assumes that it's going to be at the index…or main route of its parent route.…It does need to know what component it should render.…We're going to say home, we haven't made this yet,…but that's the component we're going to create.…
Next we'll make a normal route that will accept the path.…On line 15, I'll specify that.…We'll say profile.…When we put into our url slash profile…this is where we'll be taken.…And the component that will render,…we'll specify here on line 16 as profile.…Cool, Now we need to go…and make sure that we have home and profile.…
As you can see here, they don't exist.…We're getting an error.…We can import them.…Import home, from, remembering my two periods,…containers and then I'm going to name the file home…
- Installing local dependencies
- Generating a starter project
- Deploying to Heroku
- Planning your development process
- Using styled-components
- Styling for mobile
- Setting up models on Graphcool
- Creating Relay mutations
- Adding Relay to your authentication flow
- Protecting routes with authentication
Skill Level Intermediate
2. Deployment Environments
3. App Functionality
4. Implementing Libraries
5. Creating Components
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.