Learn how to create a pop-up for our game.
- [Instructor] In the last video,…we got our Auth button working, and when we clicked on it,…our Auth log showed up.…Now, we need to make sure we go to…our Auth0 management dashboard,…and reconfigure one more setting.…We'll go to clients, we'll go to TicTacTuring, and now,…here, we need to make a few changes.…You'll see I have this option…to specify allowed callback URLs.…Auth0 uses this field of allowed callback URLs to make sure…only certain sites are allowed to authenticate users.…
In our case, we need to make sure that localhost 3000…is in this list of allowed callback URLs.…So, I'm going to put in http localhost 3000.…I'm also going to add this as an allowed logout URL,…and I'm also going to use this under allowed origins,…and then I'm going to save these changes.…Once you deploy your site to Heroku,…you'll want to make sure you also add…your Heroku domain here under callback URLs,…logout URLs, and allowed origins.…
Otherwise, you'll get an error…when you try and log in or log out from that URL.…Let's go now to our site and see if everything works.…
- Installing local dependencies
- Generating a starter project
- Deploying to Heroku
- Planning your development process
- Using styled-components
- Styling for mobile
- Setting up models on Graphcool
- Creating Relay mutations
- Adding Relay to your authentication flow
- Protecting routes with authentication
Skill Level Intermediate
Building a Web Interface with React.jswith Ray Villalobos1h 21m Intermediate
2. Deployment Environments
3. App Functionality
4. Implementing Libraries
5. Creating Components
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.