In this video, learn how it's easy to include an external CSS file in React, but there are other ways to work with CSS inside your components.
- I wanted to talk about how CSS works and react because…it's a little bit different and there are…some different ways that you can specify CSS.…Now the easiest thing to do is to just import a CSS file…like we've done in this index.js document.…So here is the index.css file,…and so if we say body,…and background…color…and we're going to do beige here.…And I don't think this going to work.…The reason is,…it's important what order these files are loading in.…
And if you remember,…this index file loads…from this index…loader here but our app.js…is loading this Bootstrap framework;…and that means that Bootstrap is overwriting…whatever I've done in this index.js file.…So this needs to load after…my Bootstrap…CSS.…So what I can do is just grab it from here…and then you can see the backgrounds…actually showing up now.…And…paste it right there.…
And now you can see the beige color is…showing up in the background.…Now where you put these loads…is up to you as I said.…I think I like to…separate how these work,…and a lot of times I like to sort of put all of my stuff…
- Integrating Firebase
- Managing state in forms
- Registering users
- Logging users in and out
- Creating, editing, and deleting records from Firebase
- Filtering and searching data
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Routing and Connecting to a Database
3. Registering and Logging In Users
4. Working with Firebase Data
5. Working with Attendees
6. Filtering and Searching
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.