This video explains how to start using React on the web.
- [Instructor] Hi, welcome to the second section…of this course.…In this section, we're going to start writing React code.…We're going to start by creating and mounting…our root component.…Then, we're going to make use of functional components…and compare them with class components,…seeing the difference between each other.…Then, we're going to see how we can do to import assets.…We're also going to talk about the application…we are going to build throughout the course…and start composing components in order to achieve…what we want.…In this section, we're also going to make network requests…in order to fetch data from the cloud.…
And at the end, making use of the state to make…our application more dynamic.…So let's start.…In this video, we're going to review what renders are,…install React and ReactDOM, and create a mount…and Hello World component using React.…But let's start talking about renders.…We talked a little bit about this on the first section.…Renders are the pieces that manage how React turns…into the underlying platform calls.…
- Structuring React projects
- Creating and mounting the root component
- Composing components for more complex UI
- Using state to making components dynamic
Skill Level Intermediate
React: Managing Complex Interactionswith Emmanuel Henri1h 45m Intermediate
1. How to Structure React Projects
2. Diving into the First Components
3. Styling Made Easy
5. Painless Components Testing
Configure Jest5m 44s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.