In this course, I will be using ES2015 version of the syntax. Additionally, being familiar with terminal commands and NPM isn't a must, but it will definitely help you when we use these tools. In this course, I'll be using a Mac, but you can follow along on a PC. The tools works only on both platforms. There might be some nuances for React Native, but if you are familiar with creating a project in React Native and have some experience with it, then you should be fine. I'll also be using VS Code as my code editor.
It doesn't cost anything, so I recommend it. But feel free to use whichever editor you prefer, although I recommend using an editor with a built-in terminal.
- What is routing?
- How React Router can be used across different types of projects
- Web routing and native routing
- How to do URL params and dynamic routing
- Basic React Native routing
- Server-side rendering use cases
- Testing use cases