As you'll see, I'm running on a Mac, but you can follow along on a PC, as the tools work exactly the same on both platforms. Also, I'm using VS Code as my code editor, but feel free to use whatever tool you prefer. Although I recommend using an editor with a built-in terminal. And finally, keep in mind that this course is an overview that discusses the tools and practices that are commonly used to build large enterprise class apps, rather than being a step-by-step guide that builds a functional app.
- Working with the Electrode and Electrify libraries
- React project organization
- State management with redux-saga
- Testing with Jest, Mocha, and Chai
- Continuous integration with Travis CI
- SSR and caching optimization