Learn how to add data to a profile page.
- Let's go back to our tic tac toe container.…We're going to bring in now our CreateGame mutation…here on line 7.…We'll say import CreateGame from mutations…slash CreateGame.…Then we're going to scroll down to RecordGame,…where we're going to implement that mutation.…We're getting a warning in our console…because CreateGame is defined but never used.…Here on line 120, we're going to get rid of our console log…and we're going to start to name…some of the variables we'll need.…
For one, I know we're going to need access to user.…This is the user who's using the site.…We can find them at this.props.viewer.…Next, I know we're going to need access to relay.…We can find this at this.props.…A word about our code here on line 21.…Remember, relay is being passed down…as a prop through our router.…Next we're going to need access…to a few pieces of state.…
We're going to want to know who the winner is,…if there was one,…and we're going to want to know what our own mark was.…And we can find these in this.state.…We also want to make sure we're checking…
- Installing local dependencies
- Generating a starter project
- Deploying to Heroku
- Planning your development process
- Using styled-components
- Styling for mobile
- Setting up models on Graphcool
- Creating Relay mutations
- Adding Relay to your authentication flow
- Protecting routes with authentication
Skill Level Intermediate
2. Deployment Environments
3. App Functionality
4. Implementing Libraries
5. Creating Components
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.