Learn how to set up a testing engine tool, Jest, in your project.
- [Instructor] Hi, welcome to section five.…In this section we're going to talk about testing.…Testing is never the most popular subject…in web development, however, it's a very important one.…Throughout this section, we're going to…try to tackle this subject…in the most practical and fun way as possible.…First, we're going to talk about…how to set up our testing engine, which is called Jest.…Then we're going to move forward into talking about…one specific type of test, which are snapshot tests.…In our third video, we're going to talk about…how to mock up assets using Jest in particular images,…and at the end, we're going to see how to use…another tool called Enzyme…for more complex testing scenarios.…
- Structuring React projects
- Creating and mounting the root component
- Composing components for more complex UI
- Using state to making components dynamic
Skill Level Intermediate
React: Managing Complex Interactionswith Emmanuel Henri1h 45m Intermediate
1. How to Structure React Projects
2. Diving into the First Components
3. Styling Made Easy
5. Painless Components Testing
Configure Jest5m 44s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.